Tuesday, December 23, 2014

UNBELIEVABLE! MY THOUGHTS!

You know when I heard that Pastor Tate had passed, I actually questioned why!!!  I know we are to accept the Lord's way.  But it was so hard to understand why.  He had kidney cancer (which I did not know until after his passing).   As a person diagnosed with Lupus (LSE) in 1975 and have lived all these years.  As a person diagnosed with kidney disease in 1989 and have lived all these years.  As a person diagnosed with colon cancer in 2009 (and no chem after surgery) and lived all these years.  As a person who survived an aorta valve open heart surgery in 2013 and lived all these years.  I KNOW GOD IS A HEALER.  I question why he didn't heal Pastor Tate?  But I know that the flesh rising up.  He has healed me so many times I even thought maybe I had him occupied.  I am now going through a crazy cold.  I know this stinking thinking is so wrong.   I am, through prayer, focusing on whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. (Phil 4:8).  But I know that even if we don't understand God's decisions, that it is his decision. Rest in Peace my friend!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment