Saturday, December 13, 2014

THANKSGIVING FOR 12 DECEMBER 2014

I AM SO THANKFUL!  For the first time in 8 years I was able to get out and shop for gifts for mt BOOBIES #1-5 at Christmas.  Always had to send my family members because of my health.   Thank you Jesus!    I walked and walked!  Glory!  I am thankful for my baby sister (Jeanette Mitchell Lamb).  She had two children to graduate this year:  Rodney Lamb Jr on last Saturday from Athens State University (Athens, Al) and Javonna Lamb on tomorrow from Lamar University (Beaumont, Tx).  She has worked so much overtime to support her children!  GREAT JOB NETTE!  She has four more in college.  With her kids we get a Bar-B-Que EVERY YEAR for the next 4 years!  I am so thankful for all college graduates who have persevered and fought the good fight!  The future of America depends upon on our youth engaging themselves academically.  

No comments:

Post a Comment