Saturday, December 13, 2014

THANKSGIVINGS FOR 13 DEC 2014:

I am so thankful all the people who are MARCHING FOR JUSTICE!  Some say it won't make a difference.  The ministers told Rev Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. the same thing.  But he believed in a God and followed the urging of the Holy Spirit to bring to light atrocities that are occurring in this country.  Unless you are the mother of the Black Boy, you can't imagine what we go through raising them.  Even if they make mistakes, they are still human.  The problem lies at the hands of those who do not help.  It DOES take a village to raise a child.  If you are not a part of the village, you are the problem.  I have always done what I could to help others because I was driven by the Holy Spirit to act.  It so easy to criticize than get involved.  But I AM SO THANKFUL FOR A GOD WHO PROVIDED THE MEANS FOR ME TO HELP WHEN I COULD!  But I truly have to pray because I have angst against those who criticize with no action.  Pray for me sisters and brothers in Christ!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment