Thursday, December 11, 2014

THANKSGIVING FOR 11 DECEMBER 2014:

I am so thankful today.  Today was the end of the 2014 Fall Semester at Calhoun Community College.  I served as a Part-Time Laboratory Assistant (Tutor).  It was an enjoyable time!  Meeting new people.  Helping students succeed.  Helping the academic light come on was so EXCITING.  I thank God for my academic gift.  Through all my health issues, I CAN help by being a tutor.   As a tutor, I feel like I am God's servant.  I am so thankful to be chosen to be used by God.  I am thankful that I am doing GREAT physically, mentally, spiritually:  
40 years since being diagnosed with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (in remission since 2003); 
30 years since birth of the son I was told I would never have, being had Lupus; 
25 years since diagnosis of Lupus Kidney Disease; 
5 years after diagnosis with colon cancer (and no chemo or radiation needed - GLORY!); 
2 years after starting dialysis!
I thank God for this journey.  
From the words of MINISTER MALCOLM SPEED:  When I look back over my life, and I think things over, I can truly say that God has made a way, I'VE GOT A TESTIMONY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment