Wednesday, December 17, 2014

THANKSGIVING FOR 17 DEC 2014:

Today I am so sick.  I slept about 7 hours in the middle of the day on yesterday.  Hardly ever sleep that deep. Usually I nod off and then recover.  I sweat really bad.  My left shoulder was killing me on yesterday.  Felt like I had a full lung of water on Sunday.  Wacky Wacky Wacky!  On Saturday, I was too dizzy to drive home from tutoring.  I called Irv Sr. to come and get me.  THAT'S WHY I AM THANKFUL!  I know a God who will heal me.  I have a family who cares for me.  If I am not feeling well, my son tutors for me, also.  My nephew will come from Huntsville to West Limestone County to see about me.  My mom inquires about my daily.  That's what it take, a village to ensure my sanctity. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY LIFE! The ups and downs have been wonderful in shaping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment