Thursday, December 4, 2014

THANKSGIVING FOR 4 DECEMBER 2014:

I am so thankful for the ability to use my faculties.  I am thankful for in my right mind.   Thankful for food and a roof over my head.  I do not take any of this for granite.  I know of the homeless out in the cold tonight.  I know of the hungry with no food to eat.  I know of the mentally ill left to walk the street.  I know of those who have lost all hope.  I know of those struggling financially.  I know of those caught in a web of drugs.  I know of those who need a healing of their body.  I know of those who want a better job to take care of them and their families.  But, I also know of a Jesus who will have mercy on each.  He will ensure their needs are met.  I know that it may not be on our time.  But he will show up and take care of them.  I know of the Holy Spirit who will comfort them while they traverse their trials.  I pray for them daily.  I thank God for the miracles he has already done and will do in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment