Wednesday, December 24, 2014

NO MORE NOISE!!!

You know I was thinking!  I have let myself get DISTRACTED by NOISE on RADIO, TV, and in SOCIAL MEDIA!  I am known for doing my own thing!  I know God wants FIGHTING WOLVES in the trenches, not LITTLE LAMBS.  I have to get back to his business!

Did not see how working with the school system educates children falling through the crack, so as directed by the Lord I started the Math & Science Academy, Inc. (MSA - tutorial firm), Janice Mitchell Isbell Academy, Inc. (JMIA - school for students struggling in a traditional classroom), Redemption Christian School (RCS - support home schoolers), and Redemption Outreach Christian Ministries (ROCM) GED program.   I am thankful for God given a job that helped fund these ministries.  Can't find the energy to attend school board meetings to this date.  Ugh!  Everybody fighting against everybody.  Everybody seeking publicity.  Nobody fighting FOR THE KIDS.   UGH!  Previously, started an after school tutoring program at my son's elementary school.  Tutored every morning at his high school.  That's how much passion the Lord has placed in me to educate.  I cannot participate in NOISE.  

Now my family has decided to step out as directed by the Lord to build a multi-purpose building to house the above activities in addition to ROCM PRAYER BOOTCAMPS, JMI PROFESSIONAL SKILLS INSTITUTE (provide services to individuals, businesses, organizations, etc. 
in the areas of Enhancing Communication Skills, Leadership/Managerial Skills, Employee/Personal Development, ETC.).  ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC.  WHATEVER GOD WANTS ON US TO DO!

I repent for being distracted before those who are keeping me accountable!   The Lord's forgiving spirit has enveloped me!  THANK YOU JESUS!   Pray my strength to do his will, focus only on his will, and to leave the NOISE to those he has anointed and appointed to fight those battles.  

GLORY!  I AM NO WAYS TIRED!  I AM ON THE BATTLEFIELD OF MY LORD!  AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND!  BECAUSE HE LIVES I CAN FACE TOMORROW!  I'M GONNA LET MY LITTLE LIGHT SHINE!  I CAME ON BUSINESS FOR THE KING!  WORKING FOR MY LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment