Tuesday, December 9, 2014

THANKSGIVING FOR 9 DECEMBER 2014:

I am so thankful!  Have a lot to be thankful for.  Life is a gift.  The longer I live I love my gift.  I unwrap my gift each day and see what I have received.  I experience all the events of my life as if they are the best gift in the world!  As if this gift of life is the last I will receive.  I praise God everyday for the people he brings into my life.  The wonderful people who enhance my life are energetic and life giving.  The people who are less wonderful are opportunities to test my patience and love.  No matter what a person does we are commanded by Jesus to Love them.  No ifs, ands, or buts about it.  I watch all happening on TV and wonder if all Love those they disagree with.  It is disheartening to see the hate spewed out of the mouths of people who declare they Christians.  We have a higher calling to love.  So I am thankful that I can give unconditional love in spite of my faults.  Thank you Jesus for loving for me and showing me my wicked ways that I must correct!



No comments:

Post a Comment