Friday, January 23, 2015

THANKSGIVINGS FOR 23 JANUARY 2015:
I thank God for the communion of saints.  When we dwell together as one in Christ, we strengthen each others resolve.  We encourage each other.  We go get those of us who have strayed and pray them back into the fold.  It is this communion that propels us to share our love for God in three persons.  It is this communion that drives us to come together as the body of Christ to worship his name, praise his glory, and receive the word of God.  I thank God for all the saints he has placed in my path through this life journey.  I remember the funny and serious event as if they have happen on yesterday.  I appreciate the knowledge and growth I have received from being in communion with the other saints.  I look forward to our gathering again in heaven.  I appreciate the events that have happened in accordance with God's will.  I truly appreciate when I have done things outside of his will because I was taught how forgiving God and his Saints are to me in my time of needing forgiveness.  I thank God for Social Media.  I can ask the others saints to touch and agree with me on a prayer request knowing God's will be done.  Amen!  Glory!  I THANK GOD FOR THE COMMUNION OF SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment