Monday, January 19, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR 19 JANUARY 2015


I shall not be moved, like a tree that's planted by the water.

I thank God for HOPE!

Jeremiah 29:11 states "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

It is that HOPE that keeps me going, going through, getting over, waiting for the Lord's response before I move, etc.

I read about so many people who just give up because they have lost all hope. They have become so despondent that the only answer (in their minds) is to take their lives. GLORY! HOW CAN THAT BE? How can it be there is no one for them to talk with to provide encouragement.

I thank for HOPE! In all situations I truly say that I believe God for relief, answers, and directions. That has been ingrained in my heart since I was a child. The evidence provided me, throughout my life, has emboldened my faith and belief system. I thank God for being real in my life and giving me the spirit of HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment