Sunday, January 4, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR 4 JANUARY 2015.

THIS SONG RIGHT HERE DID IT FOR ME THIS MORNING! 

THANKSGIVING FOR 4 JANUARY 2015.  

I have so much to THANK GOD FOR that I won't, I can't, I ain't, can't make me COMPLAIN.  God has taught me how to WALK, TALK, RUN, SMILE, LAUGH, CRY, SMILE, WORSHIP, PRAISE, DANCE, all while in the midst of adversity.  SAINTS I CAN'T tell it all.  GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME!  GLORY!  THANK YOU JESUS!  PRAISE HIM! Praise him in the morning, noon time, and when the sun goes down.  You all don't have enough time to hear my story.  IT IS LONG AND GLORIOUS!  Time after time he has made a way for me.  Opened does I could not see.  Knocked down ceilings above me.  He love is too EVERLASTING!  I just can't tell it all.  When I tell you that it will be alright, believe me.  STAND.  DO NOT MOVE.  IT WILL ALL WORK OUT FOR YOUR GLORY.  Just believe and stand on the word of God, no matter what it looks, feel, or sound like.  I WON'T COMPLAIN. 

Rev Rance Allen I Wont Complain mp4 - YouTube http://ow.ly/GLaUj

No comments:

Post a Comment