Wednesday, January 21, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR 21 JANUARY 2014


I am so thankful for peace of mind.  The ability to know, through my faith, that everything will be alright and work for my benefit.  I can truly say there are things I wish I had not experienced.  But, through reflection I know God was in control.  With experience I have learned to not worry.  The time between prayer request and receipt of the answer is so much more peaceful.  The acceptance of his love and care for me has relieved me of my fears and anxiousness.  The peace of mind I'm experiencing now is all because of truly trusting the Lord with my life!  I would recommend all put their trust in the Lord to experience this level of peace of mind.
AMEN!   GLORY!  ALLELULIA!  I thank god for peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment