Friday, September 30, 2016

THANKSGIVING FOR TODAY, 09-30-16


I am so thankful for another month of work for the Lord.  He sustained me throughout the entire month.  He has prepared me to face the next month, October.  I can go forth and do his will.  Thank you, Lord for stamina, strength, courage, encouragement, and healing my body.  I thank you for helping think straight and accomplish your will.  I enjoy tutoring and am glad you have sent me tutees to serve.  I serve with humility to represent you with your strength.  Even when I am extremely exhausted you put one of my feet in front of the other.  Thank you so much for mobility.  I am so glad that you love me enough to always have me on your mind, comforting me in time of my need, and always assuring me I can even when I feel like I can't.  I am so thankful for my family and their understanding, encouragement, and help.  You know you are loved when family and friends are there when you need them and even when you don't cheering for you to succeed.  
Lord, I pray for all who are heavy ladened in their minds.  I pray for those who are experiencing pain.  I pray for those who are pursuing further education to get a better job.  I pray for parents who are doing the best they can and moving on up in spite of their circumstances.  I pray for those searching.  They are not sure you exist or if you can help in their situation.  I pray all see possibilities beyond the prevailing circumstances.  In the name of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit I pray.  AMEN!
THANK U JESUS!  GLORY!  HALLELUJAH!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment