Sunday, December 25, 2016

THANKSGIVING FOR TODAY, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2016!

THANKSGIVING FOR TODAY, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2016!
Take time to think.....Christmas is celebrated in honor of a loving God who chose to send his son to a world swamped in sin.  Jesus came t take all that sin on himself and save a people who without would just die because of their wick ways.  Then he dies upon a cross forgiving all of our sins.  But he had to go back home and prepare a place for us.  He sent the HOLY SPIRIT to comfort us in our times of need.  Is that not a great sacrifice.  We have to live us to his expectations of us as a people.  All are invited!  No matter what you are wearing, no matter how deep you are in sin, no matter whether you think you have gone too far - no such think exist, COME AS YOU ARE!!!   I am ever thankful that no matter how low I get, the Holy Spirit will comfort me and bring me back up!  I am ever thankful how deep I get in a bad situation the HOLY SPIRIT will comfort me and bring me back to my senses to come on out.  I ever thankful no matter how improbable my finances get, the HOLY SPIRIT gives me the strength to endure and last.  I am ever grateful for the friends, known and unknown, that the Lord surrounds me with to give me strength!  I am ever grateful for my family and their enduring love and strength!  GLORY! ALLELULIA!

JMI

No comments:

Post a Comment