Friday, February 5, 2016

THANKSGIVING FOR TODAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2016.


I am grateful for tiniest things in my life.  This morning I was talking to my husband about the new scarves I had.  I was so excited about the colors, the textures of the materials, the designs, etc.  He said "It doesn't take much to please my wife."  I thought about that.  It's true.  I see beauty, possibilities, etc in everything!  I remember being young and my parents could not buy some things I wanted.  I learned to be satisfied with what I had.  That way my heart was not broken.  If you do not long for things you really don't need you do not miss them.  I learned to be grateful for every little bitty thing in my life or every thing I experienced!  

I remember the first time I saw snow in college.  I had so many pictures of snow, on the ground, on buildings, on the streets, anywhere I saw snow I took a picture.  I traveled across the US with my first job.  I was in awe of the architecture I saw in each town.  I took tons of pictures of buildings.  I then saw fall on the east coast and took tons of pictures of the colorful leaves.  I always love just going somewhere and just sitting watching people go through their days.  I had so much fun.

I love watching sports.  It is a true example of people using their God giving gifts to fullest extent possible.  They keep coming back time after time after time.   They do not give up.  That's the fortitude that I want.  Stick to it even when times are hard is what I strive for.  Sometimes I fail, but sometimes I win.  Just love give it my all!

An attitude of gratitude is the best option to ensure you are not crippled by your circumstances.  Just go each day trying to learn something, trying to to smile and make someones day, being in the right attitude to recognize a blessing each day.

JMI




No comments:

Post a Comment