Friday, May 15, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2015 (WEAR PURPLE DAY, LUPUS AWARENESS)

I remember and am so thankful for INFLUENCES from my childhood.  I remember and am thankful for the teachers who encouraged me to be the best that I can.  I can remember and am thankful for the Sunday school/BTU teachers who imparted the word of God into my life.  I can remember and am thankful for the coaches who pushed me beyond a self-imposed limit to higher heights.  I can remember and am thankful for the friends who held me accountable for both my actions and academic endeavors.  I can remember and am thankful for my teachers who set the bar high in the classroom with a NO EXCUSES ATTITUDE.  I can remember and am thankful for my brothers and sisters who went through everything with me.  I can remember and am thankful for my parents and their I AM YOUR PARENT, NOT YOUR FRIEND, NO NON-SENSE ATTITUDE in regard to discipline.  You either did what you were told or you didn't.  I was taught RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY.  I can remember and am thankful for my mom going to the school and telling my teachers to take of business if I get out of line.  I can remember and am thankful for my husband being my best friend in college.  I can remember and am thankful for my son, daughter-in-law and Boobies for their support and unconditional love.  I can remember and am thankful for God keeping my body and healing me time after time after time - ever present in my life.  I have so much to be thankful for that I can't tell it all!  GLORY!  THANK U JESUS! ALLELULIA!  HE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME!  I SHALL NEVER FORGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment