Wednesday, June 24, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR JUNE 24, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR JUNE 24, 2015
Have you ever been angry inside. I mean so angry that your entire being is turned upside down.  I have been there.  Only one thing draws me out.  I have to go deep in prayer, praise and worship! I mean forsake all unnecessary activities and focus on the Lord.  I thank him for being/existing. I thank him for bringing me out.  I thank him for holding my hand through the tough and rough journeys.  I thank him from removing all the stinking thinking from my thoughts.  I thank for easing my heart. I thank the Lord for taking control of my body and leading me in the direction he has ordained for me to travel.  But most of all I thank him for removing anger that can literally kill me!  THANK YOU LORD, JESUS AND HOLY GHOST FOR THE ROLES YOU PLAY IN MY LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment