Sunday, June 14, 2015

THANKSGIVING FOR JUNE 14, 2015.

I am so thankful for peace of mind!  I was somewhat of a worrier.  I fought daily to turn all problems over to the Lord. I am now at peace and things are looking great!  God is still in the blessing business and I am truly blessed.  Thinking about how I worried about "everything".  I now wait for the Lord to tell me what to do so I won't act wrongly.  This has taken a conscious effort on my part to turn things over to God.  The hardest part was waiting.  OOOOOOOOOO did I agonize while I wait.  But God began giving me victory in small things and it was up from there.  Glory!  How I love him.  I thank him daily for the strength to persevere.  But I feel so relieved to know I do not have make things happen.  I only move when directed by the Lord.  The Holy Spirit has gone before me on numerous occasions. FAVOR!  It is a good feeling to know it will be alright.  My history has shown me that he can pick me up time and time again.  But I truly thank him for FORGIVENESS.  Time after time after.  I have had to suffer the consequences of my actions.  I came out of each storm stronger and trusting of the Lord even more.  THANK YOU JESUS FOR PEACE OF MIND!  A set of tapes by Joyce Meyers, THINK ON THESE THINGS, got me started in the right direction.  My son was 4 years old and I really needed to hear this message.  My illnesses were consuming my life, even though I kept the face with a smile.  I truly knew 
God would make things work out.  But DOUBT would set in and cripple my thoughts.  But I listened to those tapes over and over again (at home, in the car, etc.).  THANK YOU JESUS FOR PEACE OF MIND! 

No comments:

Post a Comment