Thursday, August 4, 2011

NEED A TUTOR? See my profile on WYZANT http://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/AL/Huntsville/7741967/#ref=1QYMPZ

I have more than 35 years of tutoring experience (volunteer and paid).  I have tutored students of all ages (K-College).  I enjoy tutoring and helping students understand the materials presented. Once I learn the likes of the student I can make the materials relate to them.  They enjoy the sessions better once they understand the reason why it is important to know the information and how it can be used later in their lives.  I have also presented many workshops to help students understand better studying skills, preparing for standardized tests, etc.

The subjects I have tutored are a. Basic Math/Algebra I/Algebra II/Trigonometry/Geometry/Calculus I/II/III, b. English/Grammar/Spelling/Language Arts/Word Parts/Vocabulary Building, c. Accounting - Introduction/Financial/Managerial, d. Economics - Micro/Macro, e. Test taking strategies, f. ACT/SAT I/SAT 10/GED/GMAT/GRE, g. Computer Keyboarding/Applications/Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project, h. History/Geography, and i. Science - Physical/Biology/Life/Earth & Space/Science Projects.

I have experience and am certified to administer the SAT 9 & 10.  I ensure each student is pretested to identify strengths to build upon and weaknesses to strengthen. I work closely with the parents to ensure their desires for their children are met.


No comments:

Post a Comment