Friday, September 7, 2018

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

I'm sitting here thinking how good God is, and I appreciate his mercy, grace, and even his justice. I am in awe of what's going on now in our country. So much division!!!!!. I have always (from 16 to 60) worked with predominantly WHITE PEOPLE. 99% were so nice, cordial to work with, shared their knowledge willingly and helped me enjoy my working life. But I overcame the 1 %. I have worked with people from all races and ages that helped me grow as a person. I have met people from many countries in many organizations. I am truly BLESSED with the experiences God has created for me. In 1975, being diagnosed with Lupus, all the literature said I would be dead within ten years. BUT LOOK AT GOOD! I have many Illnesses, but he lets me live on. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! There are so many things for me to experience. I live here and now, but with great expectations. Thank for bearing with my rant!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment